From b45d7a2bb27c7f8cde943f00d676e19df14e81aa Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Stephan Mueller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 21:18:24 +0200
Subject: [PATCH v7 1/7] SP800-90A Deterministic Random Bit Generator
This is a clean-room implementation of the DRBG defined in SP800-90A.
All three viable DRBGs defined in the standard are implemented:
- HMAC: This is the leanest DRBG and compiled per default
- Hash: The more complex DRBG can be enabled at compile time
- CTR: The most complex DRBG can also be enabled at compile time
The DRBG implementation offers the following:
- All three DRBG types are implemented with a derivation function.
- All DRBG types are available with and without prediction resistance.
- All SHA types of SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512 are available for
- the HMAC and Hash DRBGs.
- All AES types of AES-128, AES-192 and AES-256 are available for the
- CTR DRBG.
- A self test is implemented with drbg_healthcheck().
- The FIPS 140-2 continuous self test is implemented.
- Additional cipher primitives, such as Serpent or Twofish, can be
- added to the DRBG without changing the implementation. The only
- change necessary is to the DRBG definition given in the cores
- array. --- random/drbg.c | 2384 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 1 file changed, 2384 insertions(+) create mode 100644 random/drbg.c
diff --git a/random/drbg.c b/random/drbg.c
new file mode 100644