- I bought a logic analyzer to develop serial communication, including USB (full speed), smartcard
- I never had using such an analyzer for my own USB development, because 7 years ago, most required proprietary OS or proprietary software from the vendor.
- Now, I'm learning Sigrok: https://sigrok.org/wiki/ZEROPLUS_LAP-16128U
- Selection of good logic analyzer seems difficult:
- There is one with BBB.
- If driver supports --continuous mode, it can capture and then analyze.
- ZEROPLUS_LAP doesn't support --continuous mode.
- "no memory" analyzer may be better: Saleae Logic16
- Example analysis (--card-status (pin length 7F 7F 7F and counters 03 03 03)):