- Got a report to Poldi
- it doesn't work well with GnuPG 2.1.13 or earlier, because gpgconf --list-dirs agent-socket was a new feature in 2.1.14.
- Ubuntu did a bad job... (The LTS distributes 2.1.11)
- Added a code for T3825: Scdaemon needs to restart after wake up from sleep mode for YubiKey to work on Windows
- Conclusion: the problem is in Yubikey side.
- Currently, there is no way for scdaemon to handle this (= having workaround like reset the device after resume).
- with libusb
- On the machine of GNU/Linux, still, there is no API for user space application to handle suspend/resume (while it is possible for a driver in kernel to handle suspend/resume).
- Thus, in general, user space USB application can not handle the event. It relies on the device works well for suspend/resume. (Gnuk Token works reliably well for suspend/resume since 1.2.8, at least.)
- with PC/SC service
- it seems that the implementation of PC/SC on macOS can support suspend/resume.
- On GNU/Linux, it is not supported: because of the limitation of user space USB.
- On Windows, I don't know. Possibly, there is some way for application to be notified for resume event.
- with libusb
- wrote a shell script: T3823: gpg frontend support to setup KDF DO
- Plan for this week:
- Off-topic: I think the bug (multiple threads running at fork) I reported to linux parisc, 8 years ago has not been fixed yet. It is also affected to ARM which has VIPT cache. It's a corner case, though.
- Bugfixes to Kleopatra
- Bugfixes to GpgOL ;-)
- Published a Gpg4win Beta
Plan for this week:
- Handle feedback of Gpg4win Beta, especially a reported Crash.
- Maybe some Wishlist items / minor features.
I'm pretty sure now that TOFU by default in GpgOL won't make it into 3.1, 3.1. has enough changes already. So that is something for the next major version.
What I am still undecided about and what I might still do is a keyring to keybox migration for GpgOL / Kleopatra users.
- Verein related work
- Bookkeeping stuff
- Started with James's TPM patches
- Fixed trouble with mu worn out file server board
- libgpg-error release
- admin work to get the external dev.gnupg.org admins to work
- Researching secret key syncing between own boxes