- Event Series
- This event repeats every week.
- Will be in France for HACKarnaval on 17-May, Paris. Musée des Arts et Métiers, CNAM
- T3844: Able to certify public keys without a certify key present when using smartcard.
- Check CERT flag for key selection: rGa17d2d1f690e: g10: Fix filtering by PK->REQ_USAGE.
- And rejecting such signatures for the CVE-2018-9234
- T3781: ECC encryption key on-card generation broken
- New subcommand key-attr
- T3823: gpg frontend support to setup KDF DO, T3152: KDF DO support in OpenPGP card
- New subcommand kdf-setup
- "single salt" for admin-less mode of Gnuk
- Gnuk 1.2.9 with "single salt" support and more tests
- tests/ are now broken for OpenPGP card, because added tests are Gnuk specific
- T3825: Scdaemon needs to restart after wake up from sleep mode for YubiKey to work on Windows
- rG2c85e202bc30: scd: Better user interaction for factory-reset.
- T3880: gpg-agent's ssh-agent does not handle flags in signing requests properly
- rG83529e1bd14a: tests: Fix no gpg-agent upon removal of GNUPGHOME.
- rG5400a5bb77bd: build: Fix the manual source field.
- Last week:
- Worked mostly on testing and fixing Gpg4win GpgOL and Kleo stuff and Gpg4win release blockers T3864
- This week:
- GpgOL GpgEX and finall Gpg4win release :-)
For this I would very much like to have a 2.2.6 release. Optional a GPGME release otherwise I would just continue to package master, which would not be a problem.
Last week I have been in Easter holiday mode, so not much work. My next holidays will be the week from Whit Sunday to Towel Day. I hope I get my towel through Heathrow security on that day ;-).
- Fixed a few bugs
- Installed a 19" rack to cleanup my 2m^2 data center
- Learned how to use purecss.
- GnuPG 2.2.6
- Office stuff