- GD32F103 @ 96MHz works fine with Gnuk and NeuG
- "Blue Pill" board replaced by GD32F103CB
- Change ADC driver
- Minor change of USB driver
- One race condition fix for NeuG
- One wrong code for USB
- Will fix T3731: gcry_pk_genkey() segfaults for ecdsa 384 of libgcrypt (random driver finalization)
- Tried to release 2.2.7 but found a show stop on Windows. Fixed today.
- Read a paper by Ross Anderson and got pointed to -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks. Added that to libgcrypt.
- All office delayed :-(
- Fixed a crash with very weird behavior of Outlook in GpgOL -> Outlook somehow detached the main GUI thread from an Object Model call that did network I/O and handled a Windowmessage before returning from the OOM call. Could explain some more issues as I did not know that this could happen.
- Fixed several S/MIME and de-vs issues in GpgOL
- Fixed another CRL Windows issue.
- Looked at OCSP checks
- Hacked GpgOL so that Outlook no longer auto disables it.
- Looked at Dirmngr_ldap issues / S/MIME certificate search under windows
- Get a Gpg4win 3.1.1 out as soon as we no longer see blocker for de-vs usage.
- Build packages for Ubuntu 18.4 of Kleopatra and GnuPG for de-vs evaluation.
- Continue with WKD improvements in GpgOL etc.