- Released: Gnuk 1.2.10, NeuG 1.0.8
- Basically adding support of GD32F103
- Fixed bugs exposed by the changes for GD32F103 port of USB, ADC, Flash access drivers
- dinner with Beijing GNU/Linux user group guys. Got FST-01 clone with GD32F103
- dinner with micah
- This week
- Start support of new features like:
- acknowledge button for Gnuk and scdaemon
- smartcard key selection support for decryption
- My plan: I wiill have a specific "topic" branch for new feature
- I defer the decision: which branch it should be merged, stable branch or development branch
Last week I didn't do much for GnuPG, mostly community work / communication and a minor bugfix.
This week i'll try to do more, opportunistic encryption in GpgOL and try to reduce the backlog of Gpg4win issues.