- npth: T3980: gpg-agent: error allocating thread attributes when starting as daemon: fixed for HP-UX
- libgcrypt: non constant-time computation for public-key crypto: CVE-2018-0495
- GNUnet: use of ECDH with EdDSA: I believe it is a bug of GNUnet itself, or else, I found a bug of GNUnet at least.
- Paris was too difficult for me.
- Still a bit followup on efail Disabled HTML for unsigned S/MIME Mails in GpgOL T3986
- The usual community work / communication etc.
- Got included in the MW18 team and did some simple routine coding to add more API to gpgme-json.
- Improve mitigation against efail in GpgOL a bit more
- Fix some small bugs without regression risk for a Gpg4win-3.1.2 release.
- Maybe release?