- GNUnet: use of ECDH with EdDSA: I believe it is a bug of GNUnet itself, or else, I found a bug of GNUnet at least.
- libgcrypt: non constant-time computation for public-key crypto: CVE-2018-0495 (patch is ready, waiting...)
- Consider decryption key preference by asking scdaemon (like we do for signing key)
- FST-01 PCB update:
- The practice for USB disk is basically: One-time design for a product
- But, I learned that there are some de-fact standards for USB shells in China
- Accordingly, I'm going to modify FST-01 to match one of de-fact USB shell.
- Some logistic company in China refuses to export USB flash (perhaps because of risk of copyright infringement)
- So, it would be better not to describe it as "USB flash" but "USB RNG" correctly???