- Bug fixes for 2.2
- Fix for security problem T4012
- Meeting with Andre to setup another account
- Discussion about gnupg.com
- Release 1.4 to fix T4012
- Prepare release of libgcrypt security fix
- Release a new Windows installer form 2.2.8
End of the month:
- EFFfail round or not so round table in Bonn
- Meeting with Werner and Intevation in Germany.
- Finished up the gpgme-json part for the Mailvelope project.
- Finish modified reply / forward handling for unsigned S/MIME Mails.
- Test / Publish Gpg4win-3.1.2
- Maybe finally start on new Gpg4win Features for 3.2.0
- For GnuPG, created gniibe/decryption-key branch for selection of decryption key
- Loop for secret keys, and check if it matches any of PKT_PUBKEY_ENC.
- libgcrypt: T4011: CVE-2018-0495
- In gniibe/decryption-key branch:
- uniquely enumerate secret key
- lookup for card keys
- Does it make sense not having encryption key in the release key (of GnuPG for mine).
- People wrongly select the release key to send me an encrypted mail.
- ... while I keep the release key hidden space.