- libgcrypt: T4011: CVE-2018-0495
- MITRE assigned CVE for each implementation
- While OpenSSL doesn't ask assignment, some media refer OpenSSL for CVE-2018-0495 (instead of libgcrypt)
- In gniibe/decryption-key branch:
- uniquely enumerate secret key
- lookup for card keys
- dirmngr bugs fixed in master (all can be applied to stable 2.2)
- recursive resolver never work in the past: rG5b40338f1276: dirmngr: Fix recursive resolver mode.
- sync to upstream for ! in nsswitch.conf: rG3e6ad302eaf3: libdns: Sync to upstream.
- T3374: gpg recv-keys fail if first dns server end up with "Connection refused": rGbcdbf8b8ebe9: libdns: Fix connect and try next nameserver when ECONNREFUSED.
- T3803: dirmngr issues malformed DNS queries: rGa4a054bf14fa: libdns: Fix for non-FQDN hostname.
- Test gniibe/decryption-key branch
- After 1.4.23 released, it's good to have a look at: T3443: Install gpg 1.4 as gpg1
Last week was pretty unproductive with sickness.
- Added very restrictive handling of unsigned S/MIME Mails ( T3986 )
- Released Gpg4win-3.1.2
- Some finishing up in other projects.
- Help with installation of gpgme-json stuff so that it can be used from a browser.
- Start on features for a Gpg4win-3.2.0 -> Sort the work and plan issues.