- Fixed bugs in dirmngr
- Learned how ks-engine-hkp.c works
- It's good to have a way flushing HOSTTABLE
- Some smaller bugfixes for GpgOL T4032 T4037
- Mostly done enabling automatic encryption with wkd support T3999 which was difficult as it involves heavy background threading for the locate-keys.
- Tried to figure out why async encryption crashed for a user ( T3838 ) and enabled it again.
- Helped getting gpgme-json and gpgme-js to run under Windows (turned out the problems were not with us ;-) )
- Bug fixing
- New "rvs" records to enhance --show-key (requested by Enigmail)
- Some work on gpg-pair-tool
- Work on gpg-pair-tool
- Meeting at a local IT company
- Round table in Bonn on EFFail stuff.
- Meeting with Patrick