- For T3101: GnuPG 2.2 cannot import secret keys from 1.4/2.0's secring.gpg directly (if it is expired by original expiration date), I was wrong. Because pubring.gpg is there, importing secring.gpg just works.
- More dirmnger fix, this case for TOR_PORT2, from the report to gnupg-users (for cygwin).
- Probably, not active, just reply to bug reports.
- FSIJ will have Annual General Meeting on Saturday.
Last week ( only Mon - Wed Gpg4win work):
- Worked on GpgOL - reactivated async encryption (although I didn't find the crash cause yet)
- Finally fixed T3459 which was very important.
- Added a default expiry date to kleopatra, too
- Added trust handling based on origin.
- Debug fix a crash with netkey cards in Kleopatra
- Try to come up with some WKD / WKS Status GUI in GpgOL
- Improve wiki about WKD / WKS.
- Maybe publish a beta already.