- Only some follow up
- Feature request: OpenPGPcard key attribute handling
- Back to my branch including D462: Figure out the session key by looking at all PKT_PUBKEY_ENC packets
- libgpg-error and yat2m:
- Now, yat2m distribution is by libgpg-error
- No need for configure to check installed yat2m
- Always install yat2m as a standard tool (even if cross-build)
- When cross-building, build a yat2m-for-build command to use it for generating *.man
- Cross-build on Windows (build = W32, host = Cygwin. Require BUILD_EXEEXT)
- Use EXEEXT instead of HAVE_W32_SYSTEM
- Gnuk tool update (from NitroKey developer)
- Finished a working version of a Qt based GUI for GpgOL, which is for now a config dialog ( T3944 )
- Improved Kleopatra's error handling in general by adding "diagnostics" which make gnupg's diagnostic output available through GPGME
- Added "legacy no mdc" handling T4038
- Fixed a minor issue in Kleopatra so that it now uses p7s and p7m also for ASCII Armored CMS Files (T4029)
- Finally changed Kleopatra not to use short keyids anymore and changed the keyserver search gui a bit.
- Looked into a GnuPG crash caused by a wrong translation (T4053)
- Debugged and worked around a problem that GpgOL did not work for a customer (T4056)
- Finish up / polish some things in GpgOL and decide what to make default for 3.1.3
- Prepare Gpg4win-3.1.3 with some additional bugfixes.
- Thursday and Friday on vacation. So the Gpg4win-3.1.3 will have to wait until next week.