Last Week (Mon-Wed):
- Gave a customer support for GpgOL with S/MIME. He runs into a random, very hard to debug crash :-/. This will delay Gpg4win update.
- Tried to figure out alternatives to an unstable codepath for which the stable alternative somehow does not work for this customer :-/
- Added distribution list support in GpgOL
- Fixed two bugs with long filenames.
- Some general improvements to GpgOL. More C++ better error handling.
- MW 18 coordination / discussions and added an export mode "which works for mailvelope" to gpgme-json.
- Try to solve problems for our customer. The GpgOL crash and I just got a report about some other Netkey problems. :-/
- Learn / start hacking Mailvelope to add WKD Support.
By default I will try to prepare a release when the problems for our customer are fixed. Lots of goodies in Gpg4win already.
- For nPth, T3283: Set 'mym4_revision' to 0 if not a git repo
- libgpg-error build
- GnuPG gniibe/decryption-key branch, almost stable
- More on libgpg-error build
- Error cases compatibility for gniibe/decryption-key branch
- Consider about pkg-config compatibility of *-config