- Mostly GpgOL debugging and analysis. It was very unstable for the customer and I could also reproduce "random" crashes.
- Added a "memdbg" module that tracks COM Reference counting. Found some reference leaks with that but no double ref (which I thought might cause the crashes).
- The fragile thing still seems to be WindowMessages and
- Some minor Kleo improvements that the customer noticed as annoying. Most importantly Encoding between Kleopatra and GnuPG on windows.
- This is a total mess as the API functions to determine the codepage return different results between console and GUI applications. So I can't use GetConsoleOutputCodepage to determine in which encoding the GnuPG output comes in. GetACP also returned the wrong result. So I now use GetOEMCP which seems wrong but was the only function that returned the right result. Windows encoding is a mess.
- Seemed to me that --display-charset utf8 did not work on Windows. At least noch for diagnostic output.
- Started to get hacking in Mailvelope.
- gpgme-json fuzzing and fixing.
This week: Only have until wednesday. Afterwards vaction time.
- Finish up GpgOL
- Publish Gpg4win beta installer. (I don't want to do a release before my vacation because the changes in GpgOL are too traumatic to rush them out.)
- Implement a "Key Locator" mechanism in Mailvelope that works similar to GnuPG with locate options for "local,wkd, mailvelope keyserver".