- More time intensive debugging and experimenting to fix T3838 Learned some more things. I only have one known crash (which can be very rare) remaining. This nicely rounds up the current quality improvements in GpgOL.
- Worked a bit on Mailvelope.
- Weekend on KDE Akademy in Vienna. Held a lightning talk about Why KMail is a good GnuPG MUA / GpgME++ / QGpgME and very short intro to WKD and that we will keep working on automation (TOFU)
- Will be at Akademy on tuesday and Thursday.
- Finish / publish Mailvelope work.
- New Gpg4win Beta, some more experiments to fix my last GpgOL crash ;-)