Last week i didn't do much except some support and reactions.
Went to KDE Akademy in Vienna and also had to take a sick day.
My Mailvelope work made progress but is still not finished.
WKD in openpgp.js is not really usable as it does not impose any restrictions on the returned data. E.g. filtering UID's / restricting response or having timeouts.
- Update FST-01SZ PCBA production
- ZL-272 is difficult for small amount, decide do it manually
- Replace crystal to FA-20H, which is smaller
- prototype will be available in September
- libgcrypt race is not an issue
- dirmngr on Tor
- caff with gnupg 2.1.18 using ECC: https://bugs.debian.org/906545
- USB ZLP (zero length packet) bug
- Build with GCC 7 works or not?
- TLS 1.3 was published, newer ECC (Ed25519/X25519 and Goldilocks) are now in the standard.