- Chopstx 1.10 with new ackbtn driver: found a bug, so, 1.11 soon.
- Experiment with UIF spec. of OpenPGPcard
- GnuPG UIF support: T4158: UIF (User Interaction Flag) DO support
- Finish implementing UIF by ack button in Gnuk
- Possibly adding pop-up UI to notify user when the token waits for ACK.
- wondering if implementing PC_to_RDR_Abort is worth or not (power-off/power-on would be enough)
Last week: Focus on GpgOL
- Finished GpgOL debugging rework.
- Debugged / fixed a major crash regression in GpgOL from Gpg4win 3.1.3 ( T4111 T4141 )
- Tried to test Outlook 2019
- Looked for a non-fakable signature state indication to fix a minor security issue regarding the display of "From" in Outlook.
- Analysed and mitigated an issue that might hide attachment T4161
- Still trying to figure out my nemesis T4111
This week again GpgOL:
- Release Gpg4win-3.1.4 thursday or friday, because of GpgOL ;-)
- Polish address book integration (there is a problem in relation the the interactive key selection)
- Try again to fix T4111
- Administrative work for the Verein
- Bug triage -More gpgme discussions
- The usual try to release gpgme
- Bug fixing
- Acquisition of donations
- Meeting in Amsterdam (Verein)