- UIF and interaction: T4158 and Gnuk: Mostly done, chianging T4158 testing.
- T3283: Set 'mym4_revision' to 0 if not a git repo applied to gpgme (The file VERSION generated by autogen.sh)
- gpg-error-config supporting PKG_CONFIG_SYSROOT_DIR
- gpg-error-config: Learn about how pkg-config is used by GnuPG and its friends
- My current knowledge: It's only needed for GPGME+pinentry and GnuPG when testing with GPGME
- I don't know about Speedo build
- New bug fixinig: T4177: card: After "forcesig" command makes card "not forced", signing fails by: Bad PIN
- Gnuk release (because T4177 is found as GnuPG bug)
- Applying T3283: Set 'mym4_revision' to 0 if not a git repo to libgcrypt and ntbtls
- T4169 and T2291
- Planning to visit ShenZhen on November-December
- Ask the possibility to distribute at Seeed Studio
- My mass production of FST-01SZ: Only PCB and ZL-271 (like https://identi.ca/gniibe/image/bMmwXABGQcOJpuXCgFbp2w)
- Enclosure is user's option (I will use metal one drilling a hole myself)
- Perhaps, a few hundreds.
- Implemented preference for S/MIME throughout GpgOL.
- Added support to automatically lookup S/MIME certs in a directory in GpgOL.
- Further tries to find a good way to show more signature info (signer uid) in Outlook. Including experiments with temporary categories.
- Added some test code to GpgMEpp (Maybe T4111 is related to that, but I do not know yet).
- Some more debugging and added "Workaround" options to GpgOL that can simplify the behavior by reducing multithreadedness.
- Fixed a deadlock in GpgOL and added more tracing around locks accordingly.
Gpg4win release. Really really. :-)
- Today some more small changes to GpgOL and a "Release candidate installer"
- Tomorrow tests and hopefully Gpg4win release.
- Wednesday as a buffer for problems.