I'm out of office and I will connect with my phone from a hotel in Tohoku.
- gpgrt-config: a use case using system's *.pc is supported. Again, all software (libassuan, libgcrypt, libksba, ntbtls, and npth) and GnuPG.
- Gnuk release 1.2.11 (not yet announced)
- experiment of gpgme if new gpgrt-config works well
- examine/re-evaluate autogen.sh use cases with --build-* option (no SYSROOT --with-*-prefix is needed now)
- Gnuk 1.2.11 announcement
- UI in gpg --card-status/--card-edit for showing KDF status and UIF DO state
- Worked with Andre on T4237 which turned out to be a lain simple and stupid bug. We are all glad that this has been found. In the course if that I reworked the entire w32-io system of GPGME. Which was not needed but is a good idea anyway.
- Continue delayed work from last week.
Mainly T4111 / T4237 Analysed and fixed together with werner. I am extremely happy with the outcome of last week that fixed them.
Wrote some GPGME test code for that, which I'll try to commit today.
Some more tests for GPGME, esp. json.
Bugfixes for GpgOL / Gpg4win.
Maybe go into the direction of a release? (Depends a bit on GnuPG release)