- a bit more around gpgrt-config
- smartcard: UI enhancement for KDF and UIF
- Release Chopstx 1.12 and Gnuk 1.2.11
- Received FST-01SZ, but U3 (chip for ESD) is missing, because of communication failure
- It is tough for an old engineer with Presbyopia, but I managed to solder six boards by myself
- Gnuk 1.2.12 with fix for GD32F103 unique ID bits
- gpg-agent call-scd child process management fix: a race condition : calling assuan_release while it's still in use by another thread
- investigate a race condition in scdaemon using ack button
- Gpg4win Release and some minor fixes for that.
- Added a json testsuite to GPGME
- Added a multithread run test tool to gpgme
- Packaging of current Gpg4win contents for Ubuntu 18.04
- Some non GnuPG work / documentation
(Do you a favor and get a http://di-li.eu/stereo_mikroskop.html, the model 900 is really usable for soldering).
- Prepared gnupg for handling sub-addresses.
- Published new WKD draft and implemented it.
- Release a new OpenPGP draft
- Cleaned up the GPGME tracing code.
- WKD evangelization
- Bug fixing