- Shipped 80 FST-01G to FSF
- Poldi discussion: It is SDDM which should be fixed
- gpg-agent: Fix a race to release assuan context when child process dies
- scdaemon: Fix a race condition around opening the device
- Gnuk: One more race condition fix
- FST-01SZ: confirmed the new design to be manufactured (at Seeed Technology)
- pkg-config support explanation
- bug fixes
- gpg: consider backporting scd changes to 2.2
- Prepare libgpg-error to allow a filter for "%s" args in the printf. This will be used with the log_* functions to sanitize all output and not to rely on the caller to do this.
- Office work
- Installation of new office windows, so no desk for a day.
- Company stuff.
- Finish libgpg-error changes