- Finished FST-01SZ design (tagged release/3.0.1), confirmed production
- A bug fix in master for decryption checking smartcard keys: rGebf775eb16fe: card: Suppress error message by agent_scd_cardlist.
- Re-evaluate T4281: Backport smartcard support changes to 2.2
- My problem for ack button was found a hardware issue: unstable USB connection results USB Reset
- In `T4281' small changes for gpg-agent and scdaemon is worth to be included into 2.2 branch.
- rG827529339a48: agent: Support --ack option for POPUPPINPADPROMPT.: allowing popup dialog when ack-button is requested
- rG7a5a4c4cac87: scd: Support "acknowledge button" feature.: ack-button support in scdaemon
- UIF DO objects support in scdaemon
- Other UI things (gpg --card-edit support of UIF, gpg --card-status showing UIF DO) is not for 2.2.
- Announcement of FST-01SZ
- Consider about: T4244: Better enum_secret_keys by asking gpg-agent KEYINFO --list
- D472: Limit active connections for gpg-agent: Yet, it's experimental, only supports POSIX.
- metal case, second generation 'fat boy' with a hole for LED: https://detail.1688.com/offer/531964610810.html
- My talk will be the last slot on Sunday: https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/track/cad_and_open_hardware/