- Event Series
- This event repeats every week.
Last two weeks:
- Gnuk 1.2.13 release following
- Chopstix 1.13
- FST-01SZ PCB design (tagged 3.01)
- Finalize the production of FST-01SZ
- Trying to purchase metal case which can be attached to FST-01SZ:
- This one has built-in hole to show LED light: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=550180089286
- Accounting for my business
- Mostly off for new year gatherings
- Any comments for T4243: Test failure in libgcrypt-1.8.4 and T4298: 'make check' with uninstalled library, which is building now (even if rpath doesn't work well)?
- Perhaps, adding --disable-new-dtag to LDFLAGS under tests/ is good idea, given the situation some distributions like Debian enable new-dtag at build time for ld
- For T4288: Add getrandom support for the BSDs, currently I proposed the way of get_entropy, because it's common among GNU/Linux, FreeBSD, and OpenBSD. Perhaps, keeping syscall for GNU/Linux from libgcrypt is better, so that we don't change any behavior (no dependency to libc implementation)