- GnuPG 2.2: applied patches (minimum) from master. Update ja.po
- for 2.2.13
- Debian freeze (soft freeze will be tomorrow!)
- backlogs of Gpg and friends (have a look at Damien's patches, etc.)
- Ack to small changes are important to sustain the community
- share info
- Gnuk: KDF howto, UIF setting
- NeuG: howto change NeuG device into Gnuk
- metal case procurement info
- reproducible FST-01SZ: repo, BoM, PCBA service, etc.
- Still not fully healthy, esp. on Friday
- Looked in a bit more into gpgtar-create
- Looked into google-cloud explorer plugin code some more (yuk)
- Fixed a gpgol issue that could cause hidden attachments
- Some management stuff for the verein
- Continue with Gpg4win release preparation and fixes / features for this.
- Get some real coding done.