- Review Damien's change, applied (not yet finished): libksba & gpg
- My notebook computer (Chromebook) is being broken (keyboard).
- Follow Damien's change
- change for chopstx for smartcard reader (serial driver)
- change for Gnuk for FLOSS-shop/Verein distribution of the token; adding 1209:2440
- New notebook computer coming (Jumper EZbook 3 pro)
- setup of encrypted partition; this time with cryptsetup&udisks with Gnuk Token
- Added some more automation support to GpgOL
- Started updating Gpg4win to new Qt / KDE Versions so that it compiles on buster.
- Fixed a kleopatra issue with signal / slots in QGpgME and new Qt connect API (Forced on my by a KDE dep).
- Looked into what's missing for TOFU support in GpgOL
- Too much regarding corner case handling -> Maybe add it as experimental option first where users would have to handle corner cases themself, but that defeats the purpose.
- Fix more bugs.
- Write blog post about autocrypt and GpgOL
- Plan Gpg4win release on Friday so that I will finally have it the week after that.