- Last week:
- libgcrypt: T4274: Fail selftests when checksum file is missing in FIPS mode only
- dirmngr: T4367: gnupg fails to build with gcc9
- Removing questionable use of compound literals.
- libksba: T4104: gpgsm/ksba removes leading zeros from signature byte array
- BER/DER encoding INTEGER has zero prefix, but PKCS#1 is fixed length octets.
- For ECDSA, we use INTEGER, thus we need zero prefix in libksba
- In gpg-agent, we should use the format of libgcrypt for smartcard
- smartcard reader project: https://www.gniibe.org/memo/development/ttxs/ttxs-hardware.html
- Chopstx 1.2.14
- This week:
- Gnuk 1.2.14 on Monday
- More on smartcard reader project
- Testing Scute (piv and openpgp card)
I wonder if we will need a new GnuPG release for the next Gpg4win because of the VS-NfD GPGSM change.
- Mostly Gpg4win work. Fixed some more issues for Gpg4win-3.1.6
- Worked with a likely customer on some GpgOL problems and communication.
- Still more problems keep popping up.
- Did not get around to look at the Gpgtar problem.