Today's topic from me:
- Shall we release new Poldi version, this year? The last official release is long ago. When we will, I want to remove the feature of authentication with X509 certificate using dirmngr. It may include network access for local authentication, which is questionable (for me).
- Most time spent for internal office work for tax (2018).
- ECC fingerprint bug for 384-bit:
- Avoid using AES192 (even if RFC-6637 says it SHOULD)
- Fix scdaemon side
- learn (again) CCID protocol
- selecting minimum feature set
- TPDU only, assuming smartcard is modern enough, only +3V3, etc.
- if more features are needed, adding later
- Asked about Poldi <-- Debian user
- Poldi thing (reply to a bug report to Debian user)
- libgcrypt X25519 API
- Lots of debugging and code staring for T4332 It looked very much like QProcess issues on Windows. It is fixed now by using our own "CreateProcess". This was the last "Release blocker".
- For GpgOL I've debugged an issue with exchange <> exchange S/MIME messages.
- Some packaging work for scute
- Fixed a dependency tracking issue in Gpg4win
- Fixed an issue in GpgOL that categories were sometimes not added correctly. (It uses localized seperators for categories,...)
- Mon / Tue: Work on GpgOL
- Wed: Prepare release and if testing goes well -> Release (or fix issues the rest of the week)