- Today's news
- Simon Josefsson kindly wrote this article: https://blog.josefsson.org/2019/03/21/installing-gnuk-on-fst-01g-running-neug/
- Last week
- Looks like reporter's GCC 9 is different: T4415: Does not build using gcc 9
- For Yubikey NEO, it seems it's good not to select yubikey manager application
- Perhaps, distinguish Yubikey 4 (or later) by USB serial (or reader name for PC/SC) is good
- This week
- Bug fixes when needed
- TTXS CCID
- X25519 in libgcrypt
Frustrated my self by not getting out the release.
- Added proper "ms-tnef wrapper" handling in GpgOL (T4403)
- Worked on getting diagnostic output of GpgSM through GPGME.
- Did some release testing while waiting for a debug log on friday.
- Some smaller fixes for Kleopatra and GpgOL.
- Mon: Debug / Fix diagnostics on Windows. / Final release prep.
- Tue: Gpg4win release.
- Rest of the week issue work.
- Allow import of secret keys created by PGP desktop
- Released 2.2.14
- gpg4vsnfd things
- PIV card and Yubikey-4
- Add tweaks for Yubikey-4
- Work on internal software
- Fix regression in master's keyserver screener code.