- I realized that: Even for experiment/debug purpose, having VID:PID is useful
- In many cases, configuration of access control is done based on VID:PID
- Ask FSIJ to assign PID for TTXS
- Fix timeout handling in GnuPG internal CCID driver There are two different timeouts:
- USB transfer timeout between host and CCID
- Serial transaction between CCID and smartcard When time extension is requested, the value of BWI should be used for USB transfer too
- Gnuk test suite fixes for keygen
- TTXS basic functionality done
- at 9600 bps
- Most difficult part is negotiation semantics / finding minimum feature set
- ATR string from smartcard
- PTS (protocol type selection)
- USART block-mode transfer API (to support 115200 bps)
- PTS receive fix
- Put error handling
- Hardware for STM32L432
- Some more keylist usability work in Kleopatra to improve on some old complaints.
- The usual communication / community work stuff.
- Didn't get much "pushable" coding done in GpgOL - Needed to evaluate some things to get a better idea of what would be required there.
- Looked into and experimented with OLE / Outlook internal attachments. -> I think I'll get there.
- Looked into and experimented with draft encryption.
- GpgOL: OLE / OL internal attachments.
- Clean up tracker / close old issues.
- Try to get some more ideas for improvements from the customer.
- Finish "configure columns" in Kleopatra's keylist.