- Worked on a statement regarding the signature spoof paper.
- Implemented S/MIME address book integration
- This required an improvement / rework on how the keyresolver for GpgOL handles the difference between S/MIME and OpenPGP. This fixes some bugs that already existed when overrides where used for PGP and S/MIME is enabled. Probably no one noticed it.
- Looked into how to use "IPM.Note.SMIME" for encrypted S/MIME mails. Failed, even though it is documented in MSOXSMIME.
- We use IPM.Note.SMIME.MultipartSigned again for S/MIME mails instead of IPM.Note.InfoPathForm.GpgOL.SMIME.Multipart signed to increase compatibility with other clients on the same account. E.g. SecurePIM
- Commit / Push the address book stuff.
- The code change or maybe the draft encryption exposed a racy crash condition which I'm trying to understand / fix before.
- Create a Beta installer with this change.
- Look into an additional report from that corner that the S/MIME preferall and auto encryption don't handle the case well where the user does not have a secret key.
- Depending on the test result with SecurePIM maybe another go at using IPM.Note.SMIME
- Maybe look into gpgrt config parsing for a better way to system wide configure Gpg4win.