Last week (major decision for TTXS, and minor fixes for GnuPG):
- TTXS: decision to use libccidtwin.so for host deriver
- Add a feature to allow same key on different cards (no matter SERIALNO in the stub): T2898: Option to ignore card serial number (to be able to use backup tokens containing same subkeys), T4301: Handling multiple subkeys on two SmartCards
- Fix T4494: UBsan finding "armor.c:1159:11: runtime error: member access within null pointer...", T4504: Asan findings in iconv configure test causing config failure
- Chopstx: version 1.15 release
- TTXS: implement and build test environment for CCID on serial (GemPC Twin smart card reader protocol)
- (FYI) FST-01SZ shipment to Free Software Foundation, for its online shop.
- Debugging of GpgSM hang / tests with that.
- Worked some more on the GUI for GpgOL first start
- Documented / tested interoperability issues on the same exchange server with Office 365
- There are two problems currently. The webinterface and SecurePIM
- Tried to better understand how to construct encrypted S/MIME messages in a way that they are not rejected but treated as encrypted.
- Travel to Germany tomorrow, back on thursday.
- Fix the Interoperatbility problems as best as I can. Others must who send S/MIME over exchange must have solved this, but there are not a lot.
- Finish up the GUI stufff I started two weeks ago.