- Please have a look at the change for gpg-pair-tool on a topic branch: https://dev.gnupg.org/source/gnupg/history/gniibe%252Fx25519/
- SEXP base64 reader support
- Pushed to master: T4293: Add dedicated X25519 function to Libcgrypt
- A branch for X448 gniibe/x448
- We name the curve. We use the OID for X448 for Curve448
- estream: Use of poll if available (to mitigate select(2) API problem for many file descriptors are used)
- Related to T4585, also supports CONFIRM a long with GETPIN for graceful shutdown
- Released Gpg4win-3.1.9 with an important regression fix in Kleopatra and some GpgOL improvements.
- Look into issues reported by the institutional user.
- Start research and learn about MSI packaging.
- Goal is that with the next version we also have an MSI package.