Was a bit under the weather so I did not get much work done.
- Fixed the plain text leaks in GpgOL and an attachment duplication issue that turned out to have the same root cause.
- First I wrote a wrong fix for that which did not help. Needed to do some experiments to figure out what happens.
- Turned out that my API understanding was a bit wrong and I thought "close (discardChanges)" would always discard the changes but there was some optimization that when a mail was opened multiple times this did not happen.
- Made the new 3.1.10 release.
- Hoping that nothing more comes from our institutional user.
- Create a prototype for a signature notation GUI for comments in Kleopatra (Project work)
- Finally work on MSI Packaging?
- pinentry: T4598: curses: dialog broken with wide characters
- gpg: T4592: gpg takes > 30s to list the keys from a 17MiB `pubring.gpg` that contains a single certificate
- gpg: T4573: Files encrypted on another platform using password based encryption (-c) intermittently fail to decrypt on Kleopatra
- USB suspend
- libgcrypt master: Doesn't work on my chromebook
- libgcrypt: ECC problem: the one like CVE-2018-20187
- just a simple fix
- scdaemon: Multiple card support
- master branch breakage
- possible PC/SC change