Last week I've tried to work more structured and utterly failed. Random stuff kept popping in and I missed the discipline needed. This week I've changed my categories to have more space for "random stuff" in the hopes it will be better.
Accordingly I've struggled to get my Goals done for the week. Seems wixtools does not run so well in wine after all. And after I've spent nearly a day trying to figure it out I wanted to switch to Windows. That is where the fun began. It wanted to update, then the update failed, then the machine needed to be recovered etc... :-(
On the Kleopatra side I'm still discussing some Ui issues regarding local certifications (mostly what to do about trust / validity) and how to show it in the UI. Currently we think that we will call the feature "Search Tags".
So this week the plan is mostly the same as last week:
- Figure out ways to get more structure into my work
- Finish up uncommited things.
- not much work other than responding private message for Poldi, and response to reporter of T4626
- because of transition of summer vacation (school has been started and children complain ;-)
- I learned that RISC-V is also popular in China
- GD32V (RISC-V version of GD32) looks nice (faster, lower power consumption, while pin-compatible)
- In theory, multiple card/token support is not that hard, I think, so
- multiple card/token support implementation start
- considering support of --static in gpgrt-config and possible modification of *.pc.