I'm on the way to home (was in Tokyo with Christian's visiting Aoyama-Gakuin Univ.).
Not sure, I will be able to join on time.
- (Not related directly gpg): Verilog implementation of SHA256
- gpg-agent: use of keygrip to identify card key. Remove dependency to serialno.
- Confirmed PC/SC for multiple card/token is not that hard.
- Listen about GNU taler and its use of libgcrypt
- Encountered gpg hang through Thunderbird (by Christian).
- Locate the bug of gpg hang
- Implement PC/SC multiple cards support
Next week I'm on vacation.
I wasted way to much time on getting the MSI packaging to work with wine. I had planned not to do that but I thought there is just a little thing missing to get it to work. As I was able to build a valid MSI package for GnuPG using Wine,..
So I mostly worked on Packaging again. On Friday I was mostly out sick again :-/ but I recovered over the weekend it was just a small virus I guess.
- Mostly Finish the Local Signature notation work and publish a beta with that change.
- The ususal other stuff. GpgOL and support.