- Fix T4712: Keygrip broken in master for cv25519
- Chasing a USB bug in Chopstx (fixing this week)
- Reconsidering X448 change, more X448 friendly way (native one) is better
- Fixing T4713: Bug in get_best_pubkey_byname
- X448 native way in libgcrypt
- Start RISC-V support in Chopstx
- Went through a large backlog of open mails / issue reports.
- Fixed handling of S/MIME mails that were moved in Outlook. So that they have the original message class again and the mime structure is not broken. The actual code was pretty small for it but it required some trickery.
- Try to get a Gpg4win beta out with some additional Kleopatra changes.
Short week with travel starting on Wednesday to Munich, then to Nuremberg for the itsa and then on the weekend to Berlin for the OpenPGP EMail summit.