- T4744: Password is _never_ prompted in an X session but is in a bare tty
- T4654: Gemalto Ezio Shield (CT710): CCID command failed: Parameter error at offset 7: Backport to 2.2 too.
- Chopstx RISC-V port starts to run well (only for LED blinking, though).
- GnuPG: Create gniibe/sos branch for saving leading zero bytes
- Chopstx: release 1.18 before merging RISC-V change. Then, create STABLE-BRANCH-1-0. master will be 2.0, merging RISC-V branch.
- GnuPG: continue gniibe/sos branch
- bug fixes, when I see some bug reported to dev.gnupg.org