- gpg: use "SCD KEYINFO --list=auth" for ssh access (1)
- SSH access change
- GETATTR by KEYGRIP
- READKEY by KEYGRIP
- [DONE] gpg: use "SCD KEYINFO --list=auth" for ssh access (2)
- Don't use $AUTHKEYID anymore
- Check use case of $ENCRKEYID (other than keygen)
- Do same for $SIGNKEYID
- libgcrypt: New ECC curve: Chinese SM2
fwiw, I think that AUTHKEYID is stillusable. Considere the case that a card has two auth capable keys. Both woyl bd listed by KEYINFO, but there is no way todecide which one to use for ssh. Thus I propose to keep this and let each app-foo.c decode which key to return.
- Worked on improved multi-app support
- Prepared code for a PIN cache for multi-app
- Continue last weeks work
- Evaluate the idea of having a notification channel between agent and scd to replace the limit signal based notifications. This would come handy to maintain the PINcache and would also unify the Windows/Unix code.
- Released our press statement regarding the VS-NFD approval for OpenPGP
- Worked on the Gpg4win documentation to convert it into org mode so that we can better work with it.
- Fixed an issue with the protected headers parsing in GpgOL
- Started a "datasheet" for GnuPG-Desktop as a Enterprise Product
- Travel and meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday
- More work on the Documentation / PR Material
- Some paid support