- [LOW PRIORITY (a corner case)] Supporting ambiguous key specification (like: "gniibe" only) which may result two possible primary keys, but permitting selection with dynamic preference by availability of token:
- I realized that larger surgery of build_sk_list in g10/skclist.c will be needed.
- Easy workaround: Possibly remove the current code to update of stub by --card-status. Keep no corresponding file under .gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/
- Then, for gpg frontend considers that private key is only valid for available token key.
- Current code requires having a stub file, but this restriction can be removed.
- Gnuk 1.2.15 release
- T4818: libgcrypt build failures on several platforms: investigated possible issues (mostly build configuration issues, because no problem by official distributions (Debian, Cygwin)). Only an issue is:
- mlock requires root on Solaris (errno is not correctly set): T4822: mlock requires privilege
- Preparation of FST-01SZ
- How to handle T4823: Test Yubikey's support for ed25519
- in Gnuk tests (running by py.test): Testing the OpenPGPcard functionality itself
- in GnuPG tests (make check): also test our access to token
- or both?
- Worked on pricing and a better description what our Support package contains.
- More work on documentation and presentation.
- Some pre-sales contacts.
- Work on our MSI Installer for Gpg4win.
- More work on our presentation (Website etc.)
On the technical Side I hope to at least get a prototype done of proper "BCC" sending in Outlook, that should send out different mails to BCC recipients.