- postpone the changes of scdaemon to avoid conflict
- Regexp branch for GnuPG
- create gniibe/regexp branch
- Three implementations of Henry Spencer's
- My choice is: the one in Jim Tcl
- write gnupg-devel about regexp branch: because it was Damien who put the test case
- scdaemon change
- start tax paper work of 2019 for my business
- The usual
- Packaged GnuPG master for Ubuntu 19.10 and buster.
- Started working on gpgcardgui, moving kleopatra code around to libkleo to have it more usable with little dependencies.
- Problem is there that the code relies on many commands in Kleopatra so I have to decide what to take. Ultimately the commands could go into libkleo, too so that I can use them from gpg4win-tools in GpgOL.
- Some marketing stuff
- See to it that Gpgcardgui (I'll call it the GnuPG Smartcard Manager in user visible stuff) can do what Kleopatra currently offers for smartcards.
- Maybe some additional love for yubikey there.
I'll be on the train thursday and tuesday next week and on vacation Friday and Monday. There won't be a mumble next Monday as g10 code calls it a holiday.
- Worked on smartcard things.
- Prepared for beta testing Debian packages at ftp.g10code.com
- Worked on a minor security bug
- Not yet decided.
@gniibe: Are you aware that we have FSF's regex implementation in GnuPG 1.4 (util/regexec). It is likely outdated and was only used if the system regex was broken.