- Last week
- Got newer Intel NUC for family (all went well with Debian testing except Wi-Fi blob, newer firmware from kernel.org works fine)
- Created T4954: SOS representation and improvements in GnuPG
- still we have problems
- T4934: Returning automatic variable buffer from a function
- it is unused code for dimngr, but static analysis complains
- ECDH clean up / factoring out functions
- This week
- continue on ECDH
Mostly GpgOL maintenance:
- Fixed printing of crypto mails when a different printer is selected (surprisingly difficult).
- Fixed an issue that a reply to an encrypted mail might not select "encrypt" properly.
- Trying to understand the event order of "File->Save As" when a Mail is opened in its own window.
- Some business stuff esp. on Wednesday and Friday.
- Probably mostly businesses stuff.
- Start to finish up Kleopatra for a release. Won't get everything that I would like but we need to release at some point.