- Applied changing UI of GnuPG master "cv448" to specify X448 to align to cv25519
- Pushed Ed448 support in GnuPG: D505: Ed448 support for GnuPG
- Chopstx 2.0 with RISC-V core support
- More change of UI of GnuPG is needed, like Ed25519/Curve25519 pair
- I took T4977: dirmngr not working with linux kernel parameter ipv6.disable=1
- but I don't know the reason why the reporter said : "dirmngr stops working properly."
- Somehow related, I am going to use IPv6 at work this week (IPv6 + IPv4overIPv6).
- In Japan, AAAA filtering of DNS by ISP used to be common (2012-2017).
- Learn Happy Eyeballs: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8305
- Backported some of the TPM patches to master. Meanwhile James has adopted the remaining patches.
- Worked on app-nks.c and gpg-card
- Bug fixing etc.
BTW, we should not put too much additional work into the keyserver problems in Dirmngr; If we can figure out a clear indication that v6 is not connected we could auto-disable this; but I don't want to do it like all other software and do a test connection to one of our servers.