- dirmngr: Concluded that Happy Eyeballs are too much for dirmngr (and possibly risky for exposure of access).
- gpg: Now, Ed448/X448 can be generated by selecting "Curve 448", just like the pair of Ed25519/Curve25519.
- libgcrypt: constant-time ECC for EdDSA and X448/X25519
- It's available in master
- I'm not sure if it's worth to backport to 1.8
- bug fixes
- see something around Gnuk, next
- RISC-V port
- Improved parts of our S/MIME support
- Briefly looked at PDF signatures
- Release Libgcrypt 1.8.6
- Release GnuPG 2.2.21