- For v5key, push a patch (the first one, more will follow)
- Fix of building for Windows
- Fixes of minor things (possibly, to be backported to 2.2)
- T5010: gpgrt-config: Bug for handling Requires
- And fixinig minor build issues
- Fix build problems for cross build and/or Windows
- Build of ntbtls
- Update for gpgrt-config handling for npth.m4, ksba.m4, and ntbtls.m4
Most work last week went into customizable MSI installers. The idea is that a customer of our Software will be able to obtain an MSI package that directly includes his specific configuration. Esp. for S/MIME this is useful because trustlist.txt and available root CA's can be configured in deployment.
- Make Kleopatra's about dialog more customizable.
- Maybe add a similar about Dialog then to GpgOL to make our "GnuPG VS-Desktop" more recognizable.
- Finish the MSI work. Hand out preview / testing packages to potential customers.
- More marketing / sales work.