- We should consider dkg's suggestions:
- This is good candidate for 2.1.21: T3086: stop shipping *.skel files
- If no objection, I'll merge this for 1.4: T1371: Out of secure memory while generating several keys in batchmode
- For me, this is a bit questionable: T1967: GnuPG should select a key for signing without trying to use missing subkeys since T1983: gpg2 prefers missing secret key to available key on card is already pushed. In my opinion, it is better to minimize asking gpg-agent when we are handling OpenPGP data.
- I handled two patches submitted as D424: some spelling fixes (libgcrypt) and D422: some spelling fixes (gnupg). I reviewed them, applied them and created tickets T3120: Spelling fix for libgcrypt and T3121: Spelling fix for gnupg 2.1.x. And I pushed the changes with those ticket ids. Is this workflow correct? How can I close a diff?