- It was too hot to work.
- Test with clang build
- Minor fixed in GnuPG master
- Minor fix in libgcrypt and libgpg-error
- Created T5029: server socket/pipe handling in GnuPG
- Please note that it's not clean up for fd/HANDLE thing
- It's a (minor) bug of calling close where we should use assuan_socket_close
- Defer working for FST-01SZ to September
- I realized that use of Linux kernel 5.7 is easier. Configure wireguard with Linux 5.7.
- Bug fixes
- Inventorized Wool with a street value of about 100k 8-)
- Fought with my laptop, even with kernel 5.7 and latest Nvidia + bumblebee I can't get the hybrid graphics or the display link docking station to work :-/ I'm probably too incompetent a Linux admin.
- Some little stuff.
- Programatically I will try to get the OOM attachment sending to work properly, I think I know how.