- In 2.2: T5039: 2.2.22 regression: Nitrokey Pro 2 is no longer recognized automatically, requires --card-status rG0a9665187a7c: scd: Fix a regression for OpenPGP card.
- scdaemon: Support version 3.4 DO 0x00FA "Algorithm Information"
- Examined the error path(s) for pin change
- Confirmed that relevant information is passed to a user, although it's not always clear description for a user
- Add missing error handling in Gnuk (to be 1.2.16)
- In this investigation, found a minor problem in libassuan: T5048: Error handling in libassuan
- Build Gnuk with newer toolchain (of Debian "testing")
- I learn again that newlib and gcc should be upgraded together (because of multilib change)
- Learn more about *ph version of EdDSA: T5041: gpg-agent/scdaemon/gnuk unable to sign ssh certificate (Couldn't certify key … via agent: agent refused operation)
- My conclusion is: using plain version (with the size limitation) is the best. It means that the input M has constraint, like OpenPGP does, M as a result of hash
- Release Gnuk 1.2.16
- Some tests with GD32VG103 (the RISC-V version) to consider flash upgrade process in Gnuk
- gpg --card-edit/gpg-card checking "Algorithm Information" when it tries to change key-attr for newer cards
- Test the feature of 0x00FA with Achim's OpenPGP card