- More on T5116: GnuPG master shows an error when importing Ed25519 keys generated
- Not only for gcry_mpi_print incompatibility, but also for gcry_mpi_aprint: allow use of libgcrypt 1.8 for gnupg master
- Created T5120: Incompatible Ed25519 secret key (no-encryption)
- will be fixed in future
- Created T5121: a race condition between intr_cb call back and libusb_free_transfer in do_close_reader and fixed for SPR532
- if confirmed stable, rG484bafda4dbf: scd: Internal CCID driver: Fix a race condition on close. should be backported, soon
- Perhaps, backporting rGf808012ac2cf: scd: Use lock_slot for apdu_send_direct. to 2.2 makes sense
- Found a minor bug importing key: T5122: Importing secret key with wrong passphrase results GPG_ERR_MISSING_VALUE (should be able to be tried 3 times)
- Perhaps, it's good to ask clarification for having 0x00 in secret key, R in signature, S in signature to opengpg-wg mailing list
- Bug fixing in preparation of 2.2.24
- Experiments with AD. While doing that rebooted Soro which didn't came up again. Seems to be a dead mainboard. Ordered a new one.
- Get Soro going again
- Release 2.2.24.