- scan the Tasks
- T4640: Outdated text and links at <http://git.gnupg.org/>
- T4153: no dirmngr.log created after previous command 'KS_GET' failed: Operation not permitted
- T4817: dirmgr keys.openpgp.org:443 Address family not supported by protocol
- T3574: gpg-agent doesn't pick up ssh certificates
- T3722: gpg "No name" error
- T3524: "GnuPG MiniHOWTO" English version page unavailable
- Chased on:
- Fixed bugs:
- Going to close task:
- user's problem: T5151: GPGME++ : bad passphrase problems
- Mainly Gpg4win release with some issues related to that.
More work directly tracked in dev.gnupg.org
- Revisit my patches for combined S/MIME and OpenPGP mails in GpgOL. Start the refactoring required in them by me noticing very late that for proper Error handling I have to do it differently from the start.
- Some low hanging fruits to get me started on coding again.